Personalized Pencils with Your Custom Imprint
Personalized Pencils with your Company or Organization name are a long
lasting and positive way to advertise. We also offer church and golf pencils, with or without
custom imprinting. Give us a call (706-374-0710) for a FREE quote and to put our years of promotional and advertising experience to work for you.
Promotional wooden Pencils for Personalizing. An additional $20 non-refundable artwork charge must be
paid before work can begin. For logos and other artwork, add an additional $25. We specialize in all types of
pencils for church, business, conservative or political advertising. Your personalized advertising message is
imprinted on the side. Minimum order is 5 gross or 720 pencils (144 to a gross).
Available Designs for Imprinting
Contact us if you need another design that you don't see listed below.
||America the Beautiful Imprint
||Party Balloon Imprint
||Fun Smiley Imprint
||Smiley Tooth Imprint
||Noah's Ark r Imprint
Minimum order is 5 gross or 720 pencils (144 to a gross).
Our promotional personalized pencils offer an inexpensive way to advertise.
| 0.185 each
| 0.155 each
| 0.14 each
| 0.135 each
An additional $25 non-refundable artwork charge must be paid before work can
For other personalized pencil options, see:
For those who prefer writing with pens, be sure to check out our fine selection
of pens too:
- Light Up Pens - Selection of fine pens that light up. Great for law enforcement agencies, restaurants, truck drivers and other heavy equipment operators who need to write things in dark places.
- Personalized Pens - An assortment of stick and click pens, including our Mood Pens that change color with the heat of your hand.
- Promotional Stick and Click Pens - Be sure to check out more of our promotional pens - many on sale!
- Custom Printed Click Pens- Many more click pens with sale prices.
|Heritage Advertising, Inc.
4100 Bob Wallace Ave SW
Huntsville, AL 35805
Telephone: (706) 374-0710
The Making of a Pencil
1. Logs are milled into 3 x 3 inch lumber called "pencil stock." The pencil stock is kiln dried to ensure
dimensional stability, and then cut into blocks.
2. "Pencil blocks" are sawed into "slats," each one-half the thickness of a finished pencil.
3. Pencil slats are saturated with a non-toxic emulsion of wax and stain. This mixture gives the slats their
distinctive color, and makes the pencil easier to sharpen.
4. Each stained slat is machine-grooved to receive the pencil lead.
5. Pencil "lead," a fragile mixture of clay and graphite, is placed into the grooves of the bottom slat.
6. A second grooved slat is glued on top of the leaded slat, forming a "sandwich." Each sandwich is held tightly
together in a hydraulic clamp until the glue dries.
7. High-speed machinery shapes and cuts the slat sandwich into individual pencils.
8. Each pencil is sanded to a smooth, satiny finish. After sanding, the pencils are ready for finishing.
9. Several coats of non-toxic finish are applied to each pencil. After the finish has dried, pencils are foil
printed with many different logos and designs.
10. A shoulder is cut into one end of the pencil to accept the "ferrule," a metal device that secures the eraser
11. The ferrule is inserted onto the pencil end, and is pierced to the wood.
12. An eraser is inserted into the ferrule. The ferrule is then pierced again to secure the eraser. The finished
pencil is now ready for sharpening and use.